Rodents have upper and lower pairs of ever-growing incisor teeth and are the largest group of mammals, making up almost half of the Mammalia’s relatively 4,660 species. Rodents are indigenous to every land except Antarctica, New Zealand, and a few Arctic islands. Unfortunately for us, this means we not only see rodents continuously outdoors but oftentimes invading our personal space indoors as well.
Signs of Infestation
If you believe you have rodents such as mice, rats, or squirrels living in your home or business, look for signs such as:
- Urine or fecal odor
- Tracks and runways
- Gnaw marks
- Scampering noises
- Chewed wires
- Damage to attic insulation
Realizing you have an infestation is stressful. Luckily, the rodent exterminators at Critter Control® of Miami can help get rid of the nuisance pests and keep them out.
While we do our best to remove animals humanely, it is illegal to relocate rodents, leaving extermination as our only solution. Our four-step removal process includes:
- Inspecting – We will check your property to see where the rodents may be entering and assess how severe the infestation is.
- Exterminating – A customized plan for extermination will be prepared based on the severity of your problem.
- Repairing – Once we remove the pests, our specialists will clean up and repair any damage left by the rodents.
- Excluding – Our final step will be to seal off any entry points to keep the rodents from returning.
Give the Experts a Call
If you suspect you have a rodent problem, don’t waste time before seeking professional help. Waiting longer can only cause more damage to your home or business. Critter Control® of Miami has more than 30 years of experience dealing with all kinds of wildlife issues. Call us today at 305-258-3587 with any questions or concerns you have regarding our extermination process.